Friday, February 29, 2008

Running, Jogging, Walking Fast

I have started making time for running again. I keep getting down on myself for not running consistently, but I have to forgive myself for being tied up with school and other obligations. I ran for the first time in a long time on Tuesday and I found that my running was a little better than I'd expected, considering it had been so long and I'm 35 lbs heavier. I'm going to start on week 4 of the Couch to 5k plan to help me get back into it safely and effectively. I'm going to run again today even though I'm tired and don't want to, I know I'll be miserable all week if I don't do it.

I'm so sick of this yo-yo weight and assorted b.s.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.